Benefits of Membership
The Great Plains Association for College Admission Counseling offers unique tools and resources to help members stay current on the college admissions landscape.
- Professional Development
GPACAC offers training through drive-in workshops and webinars which are available to high school counselors and college admission professionals. Financial aid, admission practices, technology, and the NCAA are just a few topics presented at these events.
- Annual Conference
Each year members gather in April to discuss current trends, network, and learn new ideas to implement to better serve the families they work with.
- Newsletters and Resources
Publications and communications provide professional tools and current information about trends affecting college admission counseling.
- College Fairs - held each spring in Kansas City, Wichita, Omaha, Lincoln, Tulsa, and Oklahoma City.
- Grant opportunities for professional development and special projects.
- Student Scholarships - one per state.
- Networking with admission and college counseling professionals from across the region.
Please review the three membership types and select the appropriate link to access the online membership application
(all membership types are $15 per year):